Mission Statement: To provide the Jackson Hole community and the greater surrounding area with the most comprehensive and fully integrated chiropractic treatment facility specializing in the diagnosis and conservative treatment of neuro-musculo-skeletal disorders.
Meet Dr. John Zendler, DC CCSP:
Dr. Zendler is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has been practicing as a chiropractic physician full-time for 22 years. He is nationally board-certified and state board-certified in Wyoming, Idaho, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio. His chiropractic techniques include Diversified, Activator, Cox Flexion-Distraction, and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF). His post-doctoral training includes:
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP): National College of Chiropractic
- Post-doctoral studies in Orthopedics: National College of Chiropractic (298 hours)
- Certification in Electro-Diagnostic Testing (120 hours)
- GRASTON Technique® Certification
Our 5,000 sq ft. facility is located less than one mile from Jackson’s historic town square at 215 Scott Lane. The clinic offers on site X-rays, electro-diagnostic testing, a fully equipped exercise rehabilitation gym, a movement therapy studio, multiple private physiotherapy and treatment rooms, and a Lordex® spinal decompression therapy room.
Call for an Appointment Today!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming Provider
- Most insurance accepted for local residents
- Workers Compensation and Personal Injury (e.g., car accidents)
- VISA and MasterCard Accepted
“I have only been to one other Chiropractor back home, and I’d say that this one exceeds the other by far. After day one, I felt 60% better with my back pain. You guys do a great job up here and I will make any additional appointments if needed while [visiting] here. Thank you.”
- Taylor Felton, Professional Skier